Thursday, June 25, 2015

Product Review: Hada Labo Tokyo Anti Aging Face Mask

Occasionally I am given products in exchange for my honest opinion.  This is one of those reviews.

Through Influenster  I received the Hada Labo Tokyo Anti Aging Mask .  Here's a clip of me using the mask and of my honest  review

After I used the mask, my skin felt smoother and fresh.  As I mentioned in the video, the stickiness of the mask was a little jarring.  I probably would not include this mask in my skin care routine for this reason. 

Price wise the product seems fairly priced.  You can purchase a pack of four masks at Walgreens for $14.99.  The product is also available at Ulta, though I don't have an Ulta store in my area. 


*I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion*

No comments:

Post a Comment